I am learning to accept myself the way I am. I see my therapist twice a week. I know better now.
- I am unwilling to change, – I am beautiful the way I am. A few extra pounds mean a sexy curvy body, drinking is a way of relaxation, cleaning, cooking, and attending to males’ needs sound like relentless abuse and male privilege. You gotta realize I won’t allow you to take advantage of me any longer.
- You should accept me for who I am, – I am not bending to anyone’s needs, just take it or leave it. You have problems? You are not a little boy, I am not your mommy, find ways to deal with your stress.
- You cannot judge me, you have no idea what I went through – you should be empathetic, respectful, and caring, you should be here for me when I need it; otherwise, I have nothing to do with you.
- You gotta earn the privilege of being with me. You are the luckiest person in the world since I am here for you, love me the way I am. Like I previously said, do not try to change anything, it is not going to happen, – if you prefer a sex-appealing calorie-counting chick who substitutes dinners for gym workouts, do it, I will get over it, I deserve the real man.
- You gotta change diapers, stay up all night, and spend weekends grocery shopping, cooking and cleaning. Relationship is partnership, don’t you know? And yes, this is your kid too, learn to combine your 60-hour week work schedule with being the father. You can’t? I am done with being exploited, I am leaving.
- I am strong and independent, – your attempt to turn me into an underweight stay-home sperm dumpster is abuse and domestic violence. My therapist told me this, like I said, I see her twice a week.
- Are you horny? Seriously? I am not an object, I deserve to be valued for my beautiful heart and soul, – watching porn at night and looking at other women is not acceptable. I am not swallowing sperm and disrespect. I am leaving now, you will regret.
- The day you got me a new vacuum cleaner and a multifunctional blender was the final drop in the bucket. I am not putting up with your power and control issues any longer. My attorney will contact you as regards child support and alimony.
- It is really hard to find a really nice guy, but I will I know. While looking for the prince charming, I will keep mixing alcohol with anti-depressants and anxiolytics. I will keep soothing my depression and anxiety with prime rib, tears, and cheesecake around my slightly obese, slightly depressive, and slightly anxious girlfriends.
Like I stated before, I gotta accept myself the way I am, I am not willing to change, I see my therapist twice a week, I know better now.