Dave wanted me out again. His “you just need real love, the unconditional kind” melted my heart. He was right, I needed love, and after such words I was ready to give him as many chances as needed.
He gave me a call early on Saturday morning. – Find a sitter for your son and head here. We will go on a boat, I will make you smile. Of course, I will pay for the sitter and for your gas, just stop by.
Heather was right, his house was big and beautiful – a block away from the Gulf of Mexico. Lovely boat dock, open living room with teak ceiling accents, huge lanai with the water view, private waterfront pool and spa.
– Please take off your shoes, I do not want you to stain the carpets upstairs, – he kept smiling, I kept blushing. – We can go out fishing or stay at the pool, it’s up to you, – I shrugged my shoulders checking my iPhone for messages from my son’s sitter.
He carefully rubbed the sunscreen all over my back, his touch was gentle, his demeanor was polite, he felt like his house: clean, distant, and surreal. – I kept reaching out for my iPhone until he took it from my fingers. – Your son will be fine. You worry too much, my love. I need to work with you on getting you relaxed.
The water was crystal clear, I swam to the edge of the pool ready to work on my pull-ups when I felt Dave’s hands hugging me from behind. – You gotta relax Vixen, you are always on the go, that’s not good. I should teach you how to take things easy.
– Yes, but I would like to exercise
– Stop it, – he squeezed me tight to his body. Spooning with him in the water was fun, he smelt like lime and peppermint.
– Why are you wearing your watch under the water?
– It’s water-proof, can you finally relax and stop talking? – there was a slight irritation in his voice, I did not care, I glanced towards the Rolex on his wrist to check the time. I had an hour prior returning to my kid. – You are an interesting lady, I have difficulty figuring you out.
– There is nothing to figure out, Dave.
– You are impatient, your mind is all over the place, you can’t focus
– You can say something back if you like, we are talking now
– I have nothing to say.
– Your perception of the world is skewed, but you are sexy. I will need to teach you lots of things.
I was quiet, the water in the pool was refreshing, the whole outdoor living area looked rich and lovely. He started kissing me, I slightly responded trying to release his grip off my butt.
– Did I offend you? – he sounded upset as I got out of the pool and started looking around in search of a towel. My gaze dropped to the outside fireplace area, and I saw several empty liquor bottles. I froze, I shuddered. I have zero tolerance for alcohol. My passion for him vanished instantly, all I wanted was to leave and never come back
– Do you like hard liquor?
-I do, does it matter
-It is your house, do what you want, I really do not care
-My friends were here yesterday, we had a nice time, don’t be paranoid my dear, I only had 7 shots
– Ok, – Snobbism, criticism, condescending attitude, and now – drinking. The initially presented ideal picture of the well-mannered gentleman in a Tuscan villa collapsed entirely, I felt disgusted. He was watching me like a hungry dog as I was taking off the wet swimming suit. I needed to dry and get out of that place.
– Would you like to go upstairs honey? I can go down on you, I am really good at it.
– Maybe next time? – I sensed his horniness with my naked skin, but it meant nothing, it was the end of magic, my fascination with his wealth was gone.
– I want you to stay, Vixen.
– Why did you break up with your girlfriend, if you do not mind me asking?
– Of course not, I am an open book. She got suicidal, drank too much liquor, took one of my guns, and attempted to shoot herself. She was nuts, an alcoholic, accused me of cheating, crazy, I am glad we broke up, now I can tame you. By the way, did I tell you I collect guns? We can go upstairs, and I will show you….
– What do you mean by taming me?
– You are like a cat bouncy and frisky. It will take time to get you where you should be. You need discipline, I will help, I want you happy.
Alcohol, guns, suicidal ideation, and nagging attempts to adjust me to his needs. Fake sweetness, violence through the velvet glove. The house was no longer attractive. Heather has a poor taste for guys. I hurriedly got dressed and left regretting that I wasted the whole morning in that damn place rather than playing with my son